EverSeal 483 Pre Applied Thread Sealant for Air, Nitrogen, Water & More
Features & Benefits:
- Superior to other pre-applied sealants
- Prevents vibration loosening
- Does not plug up filters, valves, or gauges
- Seals pipes up to 2″ NPT
- Low locking strength provides for disassembly
- No harmful solvents and no VOC’s
- lnert to most industrial chemicals and hydrocarbons (gasoline, diesel fuel, etc.), most acids, chemicals, solvents, and gases.
Potable Water Systems, Agriculture, Fire Protection, Automotive Components, Fluid Control, Semi Conductors.
Most metal threads, steel, aluminum, brass, copper and black pipe. Ideal for fittings, pipes, valves, gauges, and connections in hydraulic, pneumatic, lubrication, steam, and refrigerant systems.
Pre-applied liquid thread sealant is the water-based non-toxic thread sealant UL approved for air, nitrogen, water, propylene glycol and glycerol anti-freeze solutions. EverSeal 483 is also certified to NSF/ANSI standard 14 and material complies with NSF/ANSI 61 health effects requirements when tested at temperatures up to and including commercial hot (180°F).
3 Steps to a Superior Seal.
Custom mandrels will accommodate any fitting configuration.
The EverSeal Coating System will apply and properly distribute EverSeal on the fitting threads.
Dry, ship and use the EverSeal coated fittings. The tough coating eliminates special handling requirements while EverSeal ensures a leak-proof installation.