EverSeal 183 Pre Applied Thread Sealant for Gases, Refrigerants, Propane & More
Features & Benefits:
- Superior to other pre-applied sealants
- Prevents vibration loosening
- Does not plug up filters, valves, or gauges
- Seals pipes up to 2″ NPT
- Low locking strength provides for disassembly
- No harmful solvents and no VOC’s
- lnert to most industrial chemicals and hydrocarbons (gasoline, diesel fuel, etc.), most acids, chemicals, solvents, and gases.
Liquified Propane Gas (LPG), Natural Gas, Autogas, Residential Appliances, Fluid Control, Petroleum.
Most metal threads, steel, aluminum and brass. Ideal for fittings, pipes, valves, gauges, and connections in hydraulic, pneumatic, lubrication, steam, and refrigerant systems.
Pre-applied liquid thread sealant is the water-based non-toxic thread sealant with UL approval for use with fittings and threaded pipe in high pressure LP gas systems, including methane, natural gas, butane and propane. Also approved for use with refrigerant R134a.
3 Steps to a Superior Seal.
Custom mandrels will accommodate any fitting configuration.
The EverSeal Coating System will apply and properly distribute EverSeal on the fitting threads.
Dry, ship and use the EverSeal coated fittings. The tough coating eliminates special handling requirements while EverSeal ensures a leak-proof installation.